Inka Astrology and Shamanism with Michelle Karén and the Q'ero Master Shamans July 16-August 1, 2013 (16 days and 16 nights). Together we shall explore the mysterious Nazca Lines, the Sacred Valley, and Lake Titicaca on the Peruvian and Bolivian sides with a special stop at Puma Punku the extraterrestrial city. Download Peru Flyer (PDF)
Our Exciting Trip to Peru and Bolivia
M.K., M.A, D.F.Astrol.S., the internationally renowned astrologer and best selling author of Astrology For Enlightenment (Atria Books, Simon & Schuster, NY 2008) with clients in over 57 countries, offers a unique spiritual adventure to majestic Peru. A guest of many top radio and television shows and the exclusive astrologer to the Stars at the 2007 Academy Awards, this gifted lecturer and author, is published in many countries in 3 languages with over 8 previous books. She also has a regular column in the Sedona Journal. She invites you to accompany her back to his inspired, sacred land and to journey with her to spaces and people she deeply loves.
Q’ero Master Shamans
Michelle is also a professional shaman trained in the Q'ero tradition both in Peru where, for several years, she has been personally initiated by Don Pasqual, and at the Four Winds Society by Linda Fitch and Alberto Villoldo. She graduated in 2010. On your enlightened journey to this sacred land, she will share the deep wisdom offered by the Inka cosmology and legends and introduce you to sacred ceremonies with the Q'ero Master Shamans, the direct descendants of the Inkas who, until 1954, were untouched by civilization and kept their traditions intact in the high glaciers of the Andes. This is a unique chance to learn directly from these very special Masters whose love and powers are extraordinary.
Together, we shall start with an exploration of the mysterious Nazca Lines. Among many other temples, we shall visit in the Sacred Valley, Pisaq, the Temple of the Falcon, Ollantaytambo, Machu Picchu, Huyana Picchu, Tipon, Moray and Sacsayhuaman. In Cuzco, you will have the exclusive opportunity to explore a magical poncho store displaying the world's most exclusive collection of traditional Peruvian textiles imbued with special mystical powers, each between 100 and 500 years old. Accompanied by Michelle, you will make passage from Cusco to Puno and en route have a special ceremony at the Wiracocha Temple of the Creator God of the Inkas. We shall then spend time by Lake Titicaca, on both the Peruvian and Bolivian sides, working in various legendary temples such as the Aramu Muru Door, temple of the 5th dimension, exploring the fabled extraterrestrial city of Puma Punku, sleeping on the Island of the Sun and the Amantani Island, the highest island in the world. Michelle personally invites you to take this mystical journey with her through the mountains of Peru.
Her mystical journey is limited to 25 people.
No previous knowledge in shamanism or astrology is required.
Weather in Peru: Weather in Peru in July (winter, dry season):
- in Cusco: high 67 F (19ºC)/ low 35 F (1ºC)
At an altitude of 11,000 feet (3,352 m)
- on Lake Titicaca: high 57 F (13ºC)/ low 27 F (-2ºC)
At an altitude of 12,507 feet (3,851 m)
Peru Trip Arrival and Departure Dates
- Tuesday July 16, 2013
Arrival in Lima (flight from your home to Lima, arrival in Lima on July 16, must be booked by you)
You will be picked up personally by Michelle at the Jorge Chavez international airport and transported by taxi or mini-van to our hotel.
- Thursday August 1, 2013
Return from Juliaca airport (Peru) late morning. Arrival in Lima around 3 PM. Flight from Lima to your home (either August 1 in the evening or August 2 around 1 AM) booked by you.
Peru Trip Itinerary (16 days, 16 nights)
(LIMA + NAZCA LINES)
- Tuesday July 16:
Arrival from US/Eruope in Lima (booked by you). Overnight at hotel in Lima (included in the trip).
- Wednesday July 17:
Lima-Paracas by bus. Visit of the Ballestas Islands, Ica. Overnight in Ica. Welcome dinner.
- Thursday July 18:
Fly over the Nazca Lines from Ica. Return to Lima by bus. Overnight in Lima.
(CUSCO + SACRED VALLEY)
- Friday July 19:
Fly to Cusco. Free day for adaptation to the altitude (to rest, visit the museums and/or shop). Overnight in Cusco.
- Saturday July 20:
Sacsayhuaman temple. Temple of the Heart, Amaru Machay + ceremony with Don Pasqual. Overnight in Cusco.
- Sunday July 21:
Moray temple. Quillarumiyoc (temple of the Moon) + ceremony with Don Pasqual. Overnight in the Sacred Valley.
- Monday July 22:
Pisaq (open market + Temple of the Falcon) + ceremony with Don Pasqual. Ollantaytambo temple. Overnight in the Sared Valley.
- Tuesday July 23:
Train to Machu Picchu. Visit the site. Overnight in Aguas Calientes.
- Wednesday July 24:
Climb to Huayna Picchu (at 7 AM). Return to Cusco by train. Overnight in Cusco.
- Thursday July 25:
Day of leisure in Cusco (to rest, visit the museums, shop or have private sessions with Don Pasqual)
Lake Titicaca (Peru and Bolivia)
- Friday July 26:
Bus from Cusco to Puno. Visit en route of the Tipon temple + ceremony with Michelle at the Wiracocha temple. Overnight in Chucuito overlooking Lake Titicaca.
- Saturday July 27:
Uros floating islands and Amantani Island. Overnight in the adobe houses of the Islanders.
- Sunday July 28:
Return to Puno. Meditation at the Aramu Muru Door Temple of the 5th dimension. Visit of the temple of fertility. Overnight in Chucuito.
- Monday July 29:
Bus to Bolivia. Boat from Copacabana to the Moon and the Sun Islands. Overnight in the Sun Island.
- Tuesday July 30:
Copacabana. Visit of Tiwanaku, the extraterrestrial city. Overnight in Tiwanaku.
- Wednesday July 31:
Puma Punku. Return to Peru by bus. Visit of Molloco en route. Overnight in Chucuito. Farewell dinner.
- Thursday August 1:
Sillustani en route to the airport in Juliaca to fly to Lima to connect with your international flight (booked by you).
The following are included in the price of your trip to Peru:
All transportations after arrival in Lima:
- Ground transportation by comfortable tourist buses and experienced drivers to and from all the saved sites and cities in Peru and Bolivia
- Train between Ollantaytambo and Machu Picchu
- Boat between Puno the Uros floating islands and the Amantani Island, as well as between Copacabana and the Island of the Sun and the Moon.
- Internal flights (Lima-Cusco on July 19/Juliaca-Lima on August 1)
- Double occupancy rooms in four stars hotels
- All breakfasts and lunches + 1 welcome dinner on July 17 and 1 farewell dinner on July 31st
- Entrances to all the temples
- Peruvian guide
- Q'ero masters + ceremonies
- Translations from Q'echua and Spanish into English and French.
- Intimate presentations, transmissions of rites (seer's rites, bands of power) and discussion on Inka cosmology and legends + astrology of the day and tarot card of the day with Michelle Karén.
What is NOT included in the price:
- Your flight from your home to Lima and return.
- A health/accident insurance covering the trip is mandatory. Must be contracted by you, prior to the trip.
- Tips to our 3 guides (Nazca Lines, Sacred Valley, Lake Titicaca, and Bolivia) and to our bus drivers.
- Private purchases (eagle/condor feathers, inks drums, crystals, ponchos, alpaca hats, gloves, scarves, silver jewelry…)
- All dinners except for 2
- Lima airport departure tax ($36)
- Tax for US citizens to enter Bolivia ($135)
For the whole trip 16 days and 16 nights ($5,466). Price for double occupancy.
- $1822/month for 3 months (Deadline July 1, 2013)
Please NOTE: Your payment will be taken securely through PayPal's website. Your credit or debit card will then be automatically charged every month until the you're paid in full. Click the "Subscribe" button below to set up your payment plan. Thank you!
Upon registration and first payment, I shall need from each participant:
- Name as it is written on your passport
- Country your passport was issued
- Passport number
- Date of expiration of passport
- Dietary needs
Flight information (deadline March 31st)
- Carrier, number and time of arrival in Lima on July 16
- Carrier, number and time of departure from Lima either on August 1st late evening, or August 2 early morning.
Kindly e-mail me all this information at
Registration and payment:
- To register and reserve your space or for any question, kindly contact me at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Visa, Mastercard, Discover accepted.
Please send your certified check payments to:
Michelle Karén Books
110 S. Fairfax A11-60
Los Angeles, CA 90036-2178