Who needs shaman work?
- are about to go into surgery or are recovering from an intense medical intervention.
- seem to be repeating over and over again negative patterns that run in your family tree (dysfunctional relationships, attracting the "wrong" partners, getting fired over and over again, unable to fulfill your dreams in life....)
- are living or working in a house/apartment where there was much anger, a murder, a rape, or some other drama.
- just went through a trauma that is leaving your shuttered (major accident, break-up, divorce....) and feel you're not fully back into your body.
- have uncontrollable fears, anxieties, insecurities, anger, karmic imprints from past lives....
- are feeling stuck in your personal life/career/finances... Nothing seems to be moving.
- are feeling out of balance, depressed, lethargic....
- are about to embark on an intense, potentially dangerous journey (trip to a faraway land, entering the army etc...) and need extra-protection.
- have a specific issue you cannot seem to be able to solve (weight problem, lack of sleep, obsession, addiction to drugs, alcohol, tobacco....)
- wish to retrieve parts of your soul that were lost in other lifetimes leaving you depleted or not fully in possession of all that you could/should be.
- wish to fully be the master of your own destiny so that you may ascend smoothly.
then shamanism is for you!
Michelle's Biography and Background
Born in Finland where there is a strong shamanistic tradition led by the Sami people in Lapland, Michelle has always had an instinctive inner connection with Nature, rocks, plants and animals. As a child, a teenager and an adult, her natural love and understanding of Nature was deepened by all the time she spent by the magical lakes and in the mystical forests of her native country as well as special places around the world such as the vortexes in AZ, CA, Peru, Hawaii, Switzerland, Canada, France and England. Her international journeys led her to majestic Peru where she met and was personally trained by the Q'ero Master Shamans. She complemented the wisdom acquired first hand in South America, by a more formal training at the Four Winds Society (www.FourWindsSociety.com) with her mentors Linda Fitch and Alberto Villoldo.
Brief description of services offered:
"The Illumination Process can accomplish in one session what can often take years to heal through psychotherapy". Dr Alberto Villoldo
The honored foundation of all shamanic healing, it is a gentle, clearing process that will leave you balanced, revitalized and happier. It helps release difficult imprints and drains toxic emotional energies. It brings deep healing at a soul level and, through our chakras, fills the body and the consciousness with pure light.
- Soul Retrieval:
Parts of ourselves that have been denied in other lifetimes, or have left us following a sudden accident, a brutal separation or an unexpected trauma, disappear leaving us handicaped. This powerful process helps bring them back so that we may enjoy our full potential once again. Through the rewriting of our soul contract, the help of a gift and the specific qualities of a power animal, we are able to step back into our wholeness (holiness) and become once again the master of our own destiny.
- Fluid Extraction:
The removal of moving energies that block the flow of our life and keep us in negative patterns. They are often at the root of addictions. In some case, -and this may even be the cause of some physical pains that are difficult to diagnose-, an entity may have attached itself to us which needs to be released into the light.
- Crystallized Extraction:
The removal of feelings of being "stabbed in the back", or actual objects (swords, knives etc...) that wounded or even killed us in past lives that are still stuck in our luminous body. They could also consist of "cords" or "feeding tubes" that bind us to other people who literally can suck our energy that way, preventing us to fully soar in our own life.
- Underworld Extractions:
This helps clear our luminous body from blocks that have remained with us lifetime after lifetime.
- Death Rites:
On a person still alive, this is used to clear his/her luminous field of stress experienced at work. It is also performed after the "death" of an important relationship, or the end of one major chapter of life. More generally, it is offered to a person about to cross over to enable their luminous body to detach harmoniously from their physical envelope and take flight into the higher realms, smoothly and peacefully.
- Repairing the Luminous Energy Field:
Surgery, traumas, major accidents, the use of drugs or alcohol, random sex with strangers... can create tears in our aura, leaving us exposed and vulnerable to potentially harmful energies. Through the reweaving of our energetic envelope, we are once again whole and strong.
- Installation of Energetic Protections:
Handed down from generation to generation by the Inkas, the bands of power are a very efficient protection that convert difficult external energies into a nurturing, protective field that supports our life in very wonderful ways.
- Shadow work:
All those negative qualities we see so clearly in others and cannot seem to recognize in ourselves causing us to judge or criticize them. Really owning everything that we are in our darkness and our light can be intense but is very rewarding work. As it is said in the Bible: "In darkness is the light, but because darkness did not recognize it, it remained dark.". Here, with the use of many techniques such as the creation of altars, we shall not only own our darkness but find its gift. Once in that place of inner clarity and transparency, we can deal with the external world without having it press our buttons.
- Family patterns:
Recognizing and shifting patterns that run in our family (such as: every man dies before 50, women marry unfaithful men or die of cancer....). Once we remove those limiting/limited beliefs, we can rewrite our own story and as a by-product help heal our family tree.
- Mythic mapping:
Methods by which we solve our challenges at the level of the sacred.
The 4 following sessions that can only be done in person (not on the phone), in AZ, or possibly in CA.
* Death despacho
Perfect to bring closure to a chapter of our life: after someone's physical death, a divorce or major break-up, the end of a career, an intense move....
* Cutti Despacho
When someone has had a series of things go wrong one after another, this ceremony removes the blocking energies and shifts the energy significantly.
* Ayni despacho
The most common despacho that brings us in right relationship in our home, love relationship, finances, family, travels, career and health. A very soft and beautiful ceremony which brings us back into integrity and balance.
- Space clearing:
For a house that doesn't rent, or in a space where there's been a lot of anger, violence, a murder or a rape. This can also be done routinely when you move into a new home to ensure that you will experience only peace, harmony and abundance.
The prices of shamanistic sessions
Private shamanistic sessions.
They last from 30 to 90 minutes. Depending on the issue at hand, I'll use one or more of the tools described in the services outlined above. They take place either on the phone or, if you live in the Phoenix AZ area, in person.
- Single Session: $150 - Purchase Online
- Series of 3: $375 (a $75 savings) - Purchase Online
- Series of 6: $750 (a $150 savings) - Purchase Online
- Series of 10: $1250 (a $250 savings) - Purchase Online
- For Space clearing (in person in AZ or possibly CA): $100/hour - Purchase Online
Fire ceremony starter's kit
Each kit comes complete for 2 fire ceremonies that can be safely performed in your home without any need for a garden or balcony, with all the instructions on how to open sacred space and do your prayers. Presented in a beautiful gift wrapping, perfect as a birthday or special holiday gift, and only $22!